A Nanotechnology sensitization Program

Discussion in 'Java' started by Nano, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. Nano

    Nano Guest

    NANO SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CONSORTIUM
    (Consulting*Research*Outsourcing*Technology)
    C-56A/28, Sector-62, Noida - 201 301 (U.P.), INDIA
    Tel.: (+91) 0120 -2404690, 5330376, +91 09818206463
    Website: www.nstc.in E-mail:

    ***************"Nano Technology Sensitization Program"***********

    "According to the National Science Foundation (USA) "Nano-related
    goods and services could be a $1 trillion market by 2015, making it not
    only one of the fastest growing industries in history but also larger
    than the combined Telecommunications and Information Technology
    industries at the beginning of the technology boom in 1998."

    NanoScience & Nanotechnology is considered as one of the hottest field.
    It should come as no surprise then that along with headlines and
    boatloads of government funding and investment, nanotechnology is also
    grabbing the attention of employers as well as jobseekers.

    Last date for joining the Program : 25th April, 2006

    Nano Technology Sensitization Program
    http://www.nstc.in/NanoSencitization.aspx which is 1st of its kind
    program , which focuses on providing wide Variety of information for
    all those who are interested in exciting & rapidly expanding field of
    Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Globally.

    Distance Learning + Nano Sensitization Kit + CD + Assignments +
    Internet Based Support + NSTC Certification

    A 3 months program focuses on providing wide Variety of information
    for all those who are interested in exciting & rapidly expanding field
    of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology Globally.

    Who Should Apply:

    This is a sensitization program and has no restriction ( i.e no
    eligibility criteria) for joining. Anyone interested like students
    pursuing under graduation/post-graduation in all disciplines are
    eligible to join.
    Experienced professionals, academicians and researchers are highly
    advised to join.

    Joining Procedure:

    Those who wish to apply for "Nano Technology Sensitization program"
    can download application form (
    http://www.nstc.in/Forms/ ) from website www.nstc.in

    Some of the NSTC Activities and services in which you can participate

    1. "NanoTrends" - A Journal of Nanotechnology and its
    applications

    "NanoTrends" Journal is NSTC's online subscription-based
    educational and informative online journal. The journal covers the
    latestdevelopments, research and products in the growing area of Nano
    science and Nanotechnology. www.nstc.in/journal

    2. "NanoSpectacle" - A Monthly 10-9 Newsletter

    We believe the publication of "NanoSpectacle" Newsletter will prove
    to be a major milestone in fulfilling the aims and objectives of the
    NSTC by keeping its clientele abreast of current issues, developments
    in the various areas of Nanotechnology.

    3. NSTC Group

    NSTC created its own group on yahoo.com named as "NSTC group" to
    discuss all the Nanotechnology related topics. You can post your views
    as well as contribute information and also exchange your views with
    other

    NSTC joinees. Following is the home page of
    group-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NSTC_group . From this link you can
    join the group. Be the part of the group and interact with each other.

    If you have any questions, on other activities of NSTC then contact at
    .

    With Best wishes and complements!

    Nano Science and Technology Consortium

    Nano, Mar 30, 2006

  2. Nano

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 30 Mar 2006 03:29:58 -0800, "Nano" <> wrote,

    >"According to the National Science Foundation (USA) "Nano-related
    >goods and services could be a $1 trillion market by 2015, making it not
    >only one of the fastest growing industries in history but also larger
    >than the combined Telecommunications and Information Technology
    >industries at the beginning of the technology boom in 1998."

    Note how truck ads show vehicles forming before your eyes. You could
    look at that is pre-marketing for the nanotech models.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Mar 30, 2006