    workaround,

    regards,
    AMIT PUROHIT
    amit, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Yes, there is a security threat to doing this if you're not careful what you
    do with data submitted via forms. You need to make sure that it's safe for
    whatever you use it for (e.g. save to SQL, display to user, etc).

    See the book "Writing Secure Code" for more info.

    --
    Thanks,

    Eric Lawrence
    Program Manager