A question about creating assemblies for the Code Behind pages

Ing. Rajesh Kumar

Hi everybody
When creating a web project using VS.NET and then publishing using the "copy only files needed to run this project", there is only one DLL and HTML (aspx) pages in the destination folder. Is it possible to get the same effect without using VS.NET ?
I can create my own assemblies by using the vbc ... command for my own components but i am not able to create assembies from the code behind pages.

Let's say I have :
WebForm1.aspx
WebForm1.aspx.vb
Component1.vb, component2.vb and so on.

I can create a single assembly for the components but when including WebForm1.aspx.vb, then there are errors like DataGrid is not declared and so on. I can fix these errors by using the following commands taken from VS.NET from the "Web Form Designer Created Code"

Protected WithEvents DataGrid1 as System.Web.WebControls ... and so on

But I have many forms, so I just wanted to know if there is another way of doing this.

Thanks in advance
Raja