a question in makefile

red floyd

Microsoft Developer Studio Generated NMAKE File, Based on API_test.dsp.
You can see a sample at this site:
http://search.cpan.org/src/COSIMO/Win32-API-0.45/API_test_dll/Makefile

Q: there are some rules or synax that I cann't understand as following:
"
.cpp$(INTDIR).obj::
$(CPP) @<<
$(CPP_PROJ) $<
<<
"
can anybody tell me what it wants to do? thanks!

The code you provided does not appear to be Standard C++. I would
suggest asking in a newsgroup with "Microsoft" in its name.

jut_bit_zx

"red floyd дµÀ£º
"
The code you provided does not appear to be Standard C++. I would
suggest asking in a newsgroup with "Microsoft" in its name.

Thanks!