A question on the boost library

Pep

I am working on a project that foolishly embedded the first release of
boost
in to it's build tree and therefore has never updated boost as it
evolved.

Now due to an upgrade to the FreeBSD ports directory which forced a
compiler
upgrade on us, we have to use the current version of boost, which is no
bad
thing.

Except, the old code made use of default_iterator_policies which does
not
seem to exist in the current version of boost.

Is there a easy way of replacing the default_iterator_policies in our
code
with what ever we should now be using and if so, what is it?

TIA,
Pep.

Victor Bazarov

Pep said:
[..]

Is there a easy way of replacing the default_iterator_policies in our
code
with what ever we should now be using and if so, what is it?

Did you know that Boost has its own discussion forums?

Pep

Victor said:
Pep said:
[..]

Is there a easy way of replacing the default_iterator_policies in our
code
with what ever we should now be using and if so, what is it?

Did you know that Boost has its own discussion forums?

Yep but having difficulty posting to it for some unkonw reason, by that
I mean that knode says a unknown error has occurred when posting to the
ng :(

kwikius

Pep said:
Victor said:
Pep said:
[..]

Is there a easy way of replacing the default_iterator_policies in our
code
with what ever we should now be using and if so, what is it?

Did you know that Boost has its own discussion forums?

Yep but having difficulty posting to it for some unkonw reason, by that
I mean that knode says a unknown error has occurred when posting to the
ng :(

Did you try subscribing to the Boost Users List:

regards
Andy Little