ABOUT ADDITIONAL

Victor Bazarov

Amu said:
how can i additional two values with two objects with constructer

Huh? A verb is missing. How can you *do* what? "Additional" is not
a verb, there is not way you *can* it. Please rephrase.

sonison.james

Amu said:
how can i additional two values with two objects with constructer

I think you want to add two objects that you have written, for that you
will have to overload the '+' operator. Please read on operator
overload for more info...

Thanks and regards
SJ

Frederick Gotham

Amu posted:
how can i additional two values with two objects with constructer

Your speech is unintelligible; however I'll hazard a guess:

Type(5) + Type(6)

Type(5 + 6)