  1. Amu

    Amu Guest

    how can i additional two values with two objects with constructer

    Amu, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Amu wrote:
    > how can i additional two values with two objects with constructer

    Huh? A verb is missing. How can you *do* what? "Additional" is not
    a verb, there is not way you *can* it. Please rephrase.

    Victor Bazarov, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Amu

    Guest

    Amu wrote:
    > how can i additional two values with two objects with constructer

    I think you want to add two objects that you have written, for that you
    will have to overload the '+' operator. Please read on operator
    overload for more info...

    Thanks and regards
    SJ

    , Aug 17, 2006
  4. Amu posted:

    > how can i additional two values with two objects with constructer

    Your speech is unintelligible; however I'll hazard a guess:

    Type(5) + Type(6)

    Type(5 + 6)

    --

    Frederick Gotham