about displaying data in datalist

Yoshitha

Hi

I have datalist control in my ASP.NET application
the problem here is
i have used a textbox with multiline true propertly when i enter data like

"fdjsfhjksdhfjsdfhsdjhfsdfhsdjfhsd
jfdsjfksdjfksdjkfjsdfjksdjfsdjfd
fdsfhjsdhfjsdhfjf dsjf dsjfhjsdfhjksdh d fdsjf
hsdjkfhdjsfhsdjfh ds
fdsf dshfjdhsjfhsdjhfjsdh fds
dsjfh sdfhdsfjdshfjhdsfds"

it is storing as it is ...when i displaying in the datalist like this
Dim con As New

OleDbConnection("provider=sqloledb;server=localhost;database=tempdb;trusted_
connection=Yes")
System.EventArgs) Handles

MyBase.Load
Dim da As New OleDbDataAdapter("select * from Message", con)
Dim ds As New DataSet
da.Fill(ds, "Message")
dltMessages.DataSource = ds
dltMessages.DataBind()
End Sub
it is showing in a single line it is not displaying in paragrah wise .......

how to display data in data list as it is.
Please help me ....

thanx in advance
yoshitha

Nathan Sokalski

What are the values of the height and rows properties of the textbox?
TextBox controls do not automatically resize.