about ffmpeg

zhang yun

hi everyone!
i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
help me !

Joe Pfeiffer

zhang yun said:
hi everyone!
i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
help me !

Reread your own post and ask yourself, how could you possibly help
someone who asked a question like that?

Joe Pfeiffer

zhang yun said:
hi everyone!
i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
help me !

Reread your own post and ask yourself: if you were the world's foremost
expert, how could you possibly help someone who asked a question like
that?

Nick Keighley

hi everyone!
i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
know  audio decoding  how to works in ffmpeg .
help me !

this isn't on topic in comp.lang.c. Here we discuss the language
rather than applications that may be written in C. I found this link
using google.

http://ffmpeg.org/

perhaps that has the information you want. Your question was *very*
unclear even if I had known anythign avut ffmpeg

Ben Bacarisse

zhang yun said:
hi everyone!
i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
help me !

That's too broad (my copy of ffmpeg has over 100 audio codecs) and at
the wrong level -- the code is not a good way understand a potentially
complex algorithm like audio decoding. You need (a) narrow your
question; B(b) find some higher-level sources that explain how it all
works in overview; (c) ask again where the right people hang out. For
example, if the code your is C and you are confused by it, here is a
good place.