    i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
    know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
    help me !

    zhang yun, Oct 10, 2011

  2. zhang yun

    Joe Pfeiffer Guest

    zhang yun <> writes:

    > hi everyone!
    > i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
    > know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
    > help me !

    Reread your own post and ask yourself, how could you possibly help
    someone who asked a question like that?

    Joe Pfeiffer, Oct 10, 2011

  3. zhang yun

    Joe Pfeiffer Guest

    zhang yun <> writes:

    > hi everyone!
    > i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
    > know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
    > help me !

    Reread your own post and ask yourself: if you were the world's foremost
    expert, how could you possibly help someone who asked a question like
    that?

    Joe Pfeiffer, Oct 10, 2011
  4. zhang yun

    strom Guest

    well ...i just wanted yours give me some idea that i how to began,
    okay?

    strom, Oct 10, 2011
  5. On Oct 10, 3:50 am, zhang yun <> wrote:
    > hi everyone!
    > i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
    > know  audio decoding  how to works in ffmpeg .
    > help me !

    this isn't on topic in comp.lang.c. Here we discuss the language
    rather than applications that may be written in C. I found this link
    using google.

    http://ffmpeg.org/

    perhaps that has the information you want. Your question was *very*
    unclear even if I had known anythign avut ffmpeg

    Nick Keighley, Oct 10, 2011
  6. zhang yun <> writes:

    > hi everyone!
    > i hava a problem with how to read source code about ffmpeg . i want to
    > know audio decoding how to works in ffmpeg .
    > help me !

    That's too broad (my copy of ffmpeg has over 100 audio codecs) and at
    the wrong level -- the code is not a good way understand a potentially
    complex algorithm like audio decoding. You need (a) narrow your
    question; B(b) find some higher-level sources that explain how it all
    works in overview; (c) ask again where the right people hang out. For
    example, if the code your is C and you are confused by it, here is a
    good place.

    --
    Ben.

    Ben Bacarisse, Oct 10, 2011