About forgotten URL

Discussion in 'Java' started by kim@webactor.dk, Mar 18, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hi there

    I hope i am in the right forum here.
    Once i visited a website - where i could insert my (or any) url in a
    form field.

    The funny thing was, when i submitted the url that i have inserted in
    the form field -

    The same url could be viewed in a new window - BUT in rotated mirror
    kind of way. Like i was (all of a sudden) setting or viewing the
    screen from
    behind..

    unfortunately i forgot the url to this website .. danm
    I been searching all over the net for it... but noop

    Do anyone know the about this site - or anyone with a similar
    function ? It was a kind of java (practical joke) browser mirror
    function :)

    I hope you can help me
    C yaaaa - Kimo

    , Mar 18, 2008