    Hi,
    Can anybody tell me how to write the VHDL code for matrix transpose
    please?

    kisna, Feb 5, 2007

  2. Kisna <> wrote:
    "Can anybody tell me how to write the VHDL code for matrix transpose
    please?"

    If you can not even imagine of using two signals or variables as the
    row and column indices, respectively, of the original matrix, and
    these same two signals or variables as the column and row indices,
    respectively, of the transpose of the original matrix but leaving the
    original data structure containing the matrices' contents unchanged,
    then you should consider whether you should be involved in computation
    at all.

    Of course, the technique I mentioned might not be the most appropiate
    depending on what you are doing with the matrices.

    Sincerely,
    Colin Paul Gloster

    Colin Paul Gloster, Feb 5, 2007