About upcoming Microsoft Tech Ed Event in India

kavitha.dotnet

Hi Microsoft Enthusiasts,
I would like to let you know about Microsoft TechEd event, http://www.msteched.in
where Steve Ballmer will deliver the keynote. There will be
announcements related to Windows 7, Silverlight 3, Microsoft Surface
Computer .etc. Microsoft will also provide free certification to all
onsite attendees.
What: Microsoft Tech-ed India 2009
Where: Hyderabad
When: May 13-15, 2009
Register: msteched.in
Just wondering if you could help me out in spreading with words...
plz
reply.

Thanks,
Kavitha

Hey will they launch Windows 7 in the event???

Hi Microsoft Enthusiasts,
I would like to let you know about Microsoft TechEd event,http://www.msteched.in
where Steve Ballmer will deliver the keynote. There will be
announcements related to Windows 7, Silverlight 3, Microsoft Surface
Computer .etc. Microsoft will also provide free certification to all
onsite attendees.
What: Microsoft Tech-ed India 2009

Where: Hyderabad
When: May 13-15, 2009
Register: msteched.in
Just wondering if you could help me out in spreading with words...
plz
reply.

Thanks,
Kavitha

iness

kavitha

Yes they are gonna launch Windows 7 soon in market but there will be
briefing about new technologies

Hillbilly

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe the Taliban will show up to get
certified.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!>> Microsoft will also provide free certification to all onsite attendees.
!> Why do you keep saying this...???

....and why wasn't the announcement posted to :

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements

instead of being posted here, where it's a form of SPAM ?

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/