about web control. urgent.

Guest

HI,
Does anyone have ideas to make the client site able to view the tabstrip
web control without installing it? Any example and explaination?

thanks you in advance.

Daniel.

Guest

HI,
I have done it but still cannot.
I have heard an idea call render the web control component, but does not how
to do it?

any ideas?

thanks in advance.

daniel.

Karl Seguin

Daniel:
I really don't understand what you are trying to do. You have use the
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll, place it in your bin folder...add a
reference and then can start using it...

Karl