Access 2002 to ASP

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?dHJveQ==?=, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. I built a very small Access 2002 database. My boss would like it on the intertranet. Is ASP the easiest way to go? If so how would I go about doing this. Could all the forms be shown with the security or do I need to build them from scratch in ASP.

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?dHJveQ==?=, Jun 10, 2004

  2. Hi troy,

    Do you have any programming experience? If not, you might want to consider
    hiring a programmer to do this. An alternative is to use Microsoft FrontPage
    to create your database-connective pages (it creates ASP or ASP.Net pages by
    using wizards). However, be aware that the functionality afforded by
    FrontPage wizards is limited.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer