Access Control in ItemTemplate

Jonathan Wood

I have a GridView control with one column a TemplateField that contains two
buttons. I'd like to hide one or both button based on the row number.

Can anyone provide some tips on how I can do this?

Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

Handle PreRender event for the gridview. In the event loop through the Rows
collection. For every row use Cells collection to locate the column. Once on
the column, use FindControl method to locate controls inside the template.

Button btn = myGridView.Rows.Cells[j].FindControl(myButton1) as Button;

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

Jonathan Wood