    [FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data,
    Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of
    its dependencies. Access is denied.]

    Rick, Sep 7, 2007

  2. Hi Rick,

    Can you reproduce it with some reliable steps? You may use Process Monitor
    (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/processesandthreads/processmo
    nitor.mspx) to trace the IIS worker process w3wp.exe to see when the error
    occurs, what's some related files are being accessed by it. This may give
    us some idea on the actual causes.

    I've also searched in our internal support database, there're some similar
    records which are related some user code that's calling some changed APIs
    in .NET 2.0. Therefore if you could provide the call stack and some related
    code when the exception is occured, this would be of great help.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Sep 10, 2007