Accessing files in a zip?

MikeC

Folks,

Can anybody tell me how to do this? (access files inside a zip)
I guess one way would be to have pkunzip and use a system call, but is there
another way? Perhaps somebody has written code to do it?

The zip I'm interested in is produced by Winzip.

Thanks,

MikeC

--
Mental decryption required to bamboozle spam robots:

mike_best$ntlworld*com
$ = @
* = dot