    on the originating server?

    Thanks in advance,
    Sajjad
    Sajjad Lateef, Sep 26, 2003

  2. Sajjad Lateef

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:46:26 -0500, "Sajjad Lateef"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >I have the code to open a JAR file and extract a specific image file
    >from it.

    With Applets, think getResource or getResourceAsStream and put the
    goodies in the same jar with everything else.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/image.html for examples of use.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Sep 27, 2003

  3. On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:00:18 +0000, Roedy Green wrote:

    > On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:46:26 -0500, "Sajjad Lateef"
    > <> wrote or quoted :
    >
    >>I have the code to open a JAR file and extract a specific image file
    >>from it.

    > With Applets, think getResource or getResourceAsStream and put the
    > goodies in the same jar with everything else.
    >
    > see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/image.html for examples of use.

    Hmmm ... thanks for the pointer.
    Sajjad Lateef, Sep 27, 2003
  4. Sajjad Lateef

    frére Ane

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    demande

    :

    >>I have the code to open a JAR file and extract a specific image file
    >>from it.

    please show me it .
    frére Ane, Jun 19, 2012