accessing members in a .cs file in the web project?

Guest

Hi,

I have no problem creating DLL projects inside my solution that contain my
business logic that is used by my web forms project.

I added a .cs file to my web project and wanted to add some website specific
methods that will be used

for example I created a public static method returning a string and I can't
get my intellisence to find it in the webform code-behind page.

how do I see my members in the code behind page of aspx pages?

thanks

chris

Guest

you mean , the functions in the class cannot be accessed at all from the
webpage code behind or only the intellisense doesnt find the functions, but
code would still compile if you type the function names?

The NAMESPACE of the webpage and the CS file should be same for the function
to be available just by its name in wabpage ...

if only intellisense doesnt work, have you tried Rebulding the whole
project after adding the CS? .. i have seen some times intelleisense for new
classes not working until a full rebuild.