    i.e. the Exchange server in question has OWA enabled - would that be any
    simpler?

    Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

    Toby Rodwell, May 8, 2011

  2. It's Java rather than Ruby, but I use "fetchexc" to download mail from
    Exchange. You could look at its source to are if you can reimplement it
    in Ruby.

    Brian Candler, May 8, 2011

  3. Toby Rodwell

    Toby Rodwell Guest

    Brian Candler wrote in post #997374:
    > It's Java rather than Ruby, but I use "fetchexc" to download mail from
    > Exchange. You could look at its source to are if you can reimplement it
    > in Ruby.

    Interesting, thanks. I'll certainly go have a look as suggested but as
    I'm not really a programmer anyone wants to overtake me is very welcome
    to do so!

    Toby Rodwell, May 9, 2011