Accessing Profile functionality from a VB project .. help please

Burak Gunay

Hello,

I have a web solution, which has a vb class project in it, that serves
as the BLL.

This code, which creates a new user profile and copies data from the
old profile into it, works just fine in an aspx.vb code behind file.

Dim oldRequestProfile As ProfileCommon =
Profile.GetProfile(txtId.Text)

ProfileBase.Create(txtUserName.Text)

Dim newUserProfile As ProfileCommon =
Profile.GetProfile(txtUserName.Text)

newUserProfile.UserProfile.Location =
oldRequestProfile.UserProfile.Location

newUserProfile.Save()

but whe I copy and paste it into the vb class, ProfileCommon and
Profile.GetProfile are not recognized.

How can I duplicate this functionality in the vb class?

Thank you,

Burak