    Ike Guest

    Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
    J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

    Ike, Mar 20, 2007

  2. Ike wrote:
    > Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
    > J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

    I can not find the javax.mail package in the API docs for 1.6, so
    I doubt it.

    Arne

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=, Mar 20, 2007

  3. Ike

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On Mar 19, 5:31 pm, "Ike" <> wrote:
    > Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
    > J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

    I believe they are part of J2EE, but I could be wrong.

    Daniel Pitts, Mar 20, 2007
  4. In article <>, Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > On Mar 19, 5:31 pm, "Ike" <> wrote:
    >> Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
    >> J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

    > I believe they are part of J2EE, but I could be wrong.

    You aren't wrong.

    --
    Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
    Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

    It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.

    Steven J. Sobol, Mar 20, 2007
  5. Ike

    ramarao g.v. Guest

    On Mar 20, 4:34 am, Arne Vajhøj <> wrote:
    > Ike wrote:
    > > Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
    > > J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

    > I can not find the javax.mail package in the API docs for 1.6, so
    > I doubt it.
    >
    > Arne

    activation.jar and mail.jar are not part of j2se yet.......!

    ramarao g.v., Mar 20, 2007