activation.jar && mail.jar

Ike

Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?=

Ike said:
Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

I can not find the javax.mail package in the API docs for 1.6, so
I doubt it.

Arne

Daniel Pitts

Are the old activation.jar and mail.jar packages now an integral part of
J2SE 1.6? If so, did they just become a part as of 1.6 ? Thanks, Ike

I believe they are part of J2EE, but I could be wrong.