ActiveGrid and Python Frameworks.

Ravi Teja

Why is no one talking about ActiveGrid, which at least on the surface
seems to be the most polished way to build web applications in Python
so far. They have a sound financial backing, $10 million when I last
heard, made news on non-Python circles, have a relatively friendly
authoring environment and are probably addressing the enterprise more
specifically than any other web framework.

It somehow did not grow on me but I would love to hear what others'
experiences are compared to other frameworks they use.