ActiveX Control on Web Page

Jonathan Wood

Does anyone have any thoughts about placing an ActiveX control on an ASP.NET
Web page?

Can this be done? Is it a pain?

Does anyone know of anywhere I could read about doing this?

Thanks.

Jonathan Wood

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

Eliyahu Goldin said:
No pain. There is no difference between asp.net and regular html pages in
this respect. If you did it in html, do exactly the same in asp.net. It is
pure client-side functionality

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer