    I am using the standard login controls with asp 2.0

    Thanks
    Marty

    Marty, May 15, 2007

  2. Marty

    Arthur Dent Guest

    How are the roles defined? In the IIS management pages, in a database, in
    some other medium?

    You may want to look at using custom a custom class derived from
    RoleProvider.

    Someplace to start anyway.....

    Arthur Dent, May 15, 2007

  3. Marty

    Marty Guest

    Thanks for the reply Arthur,
    I defined the roles using the web administration tool in VS2005.
    It is connecting to a SQL 2005 Server on a web host.
    Maybe I'll have to look at using the createduser method from the
    createuser control or something. I was just wondering if there was a
    way to do this already defined.

    Marty, May 15, 2007