    the left once is surpasses it in length.

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    Hardeep.

    Hardeep Rakhra, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Hardeep Rakhra wrote:
    > Basiclly the effect i'm try to get is
    > like a two column table with lings in the left column and content in
    > the right. I don;t want the content in the right column to wrap
    > around the left once is surpasses it in length.

    give the right column a left margin value to suit your needs - maybe start
    with 16em and see what that looks like

    --
    William Tasso

    William Tasso, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Hardeep Rakhra

    Steve R. Guest

    Hardeep Rakhra wrote in message...
    > Trying to create a left hand column menu within my existing layout.

    What's the URL of your existing layout?

    So that we may better advise.

    Steve R., Feb 7, 2004
  4. Re: Adding a LHS menu to a layout which other elements won't wraparound.

    Steve R. wrote:

    > Hardeep Rakhra wrote in message...
    >
    > What's the URL of your existing layout?
    >
    > So that we may better advise.

    http://www.makeupheaven.co.uk/testarea/products.html

    Have placed it at the above address for now.

    Also on this page the distance between the grey containing box and the
    menu varies from IE to firebird. Looks okay in IE but too close in
    Firebird.

    http://www.makeupheaven.co.uk/testarea/copyright.html

    It's all very rough at the moment so don;t be too scared by it all :O)

    Hardeep.

    Hardeep Rakhra, Feb 7, 2004