Adding asp.net page to existing project

Guest

Hi
I'm new to asp.net so I'm sorry for such easy questions. I was asked to
create a simple Purchase order form and have pretty much completed to asp.net
page, but now the manager want to place it in an existing site. He was
planning on using Macromedia for the site. Is there anything I need to do
special for this page to work with there or other tools. Also, what files
besides the EnterPOrder.aspx file. Do I need the aspx.vb file (I think so,
but not sure). How about the web.config file? Thanks for any info.
Michael

Anthony Merante

Hey Micheal,

All you really need is a Windows server with the correct Framework installed
in addition to the

EnterPOrder.aspx
BIN
web.config (if you have config settings you need, otherwise dont even need
this)

The .vb or .cs files at this point are not needed to run the app.

HTH,
Tony

Guest

I hope that not having a bin dir is a problem, because VS didn't create that
directory. Thanks for the info.