Adding Lib/site-packages

Ashwin Kashyap

Hello,
I am trying to create a python distribution using the Python-2.5
sources. What I would like to do is to add a bunch of Python packages to
the Lib/site-packages directory and have them compiled and installed
when I do a ./configure && make install

For example, I checked in M2Crypto, python-cjson into Lib/site-packages
directory. Will it be compiled in automatically or do I need to do a
manual "python setup.py" for each?

Which files do I need to edit and how do I accomplish this?

Thanks,
Ashwin