Adding multiple Treeviews at run-time

Jon. Slocombe.

Hi,

I'm writing a piece of code where, in order to produce a site map, I'm
querying CMS channels and producing a set of treeviews to reflect the
channel structure, which i then need to display on the page.

I only know how many treeviews I need to add to the page once I've
performed this query.

My problem is - what is the best way to do this?
Should I build up an html string as I go along?
Could i then assign this text to an asp literal I have on the page at
design-time and will it then display the treeviews?