Administrator rights to control printer

ykffc

I have written some vbscript in ASP.

The ASP code can access all Printer data correctly but when it tries to
control the printer, such as pausing, resuming print, it does nothing.

The written codes have been tested correct, in the sense they run correctly
command mode, using VB Scripting Host.

Therefore it think it is a access permission issue. I suspect it is because
the account running ASP scripts has not got the rights to control system
resources such as printer?

Is there a way to work around this? This web application is for intranet
application.

Much apprecited.