Adrotator "image not available"

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Sofja, Jun 28, 2006.

  1. Sofja

    Sofja Guest

    iNeed your expertise. Beginner here...

    I'm using an adrotator in my application. I've configured my xml file,
    referenced it from the adrotator control, and thought I imported the images -
    many times I tried to import the images. The thumbnails appear in my Image
    folder, however, when I run the application, the images are "not available".

    A clue to the problem may be that I noticed that each image
    property/location still shows my C:\ drive as the location. It's my
    understanding that this should not be because then the application will look
    on the user's C: drive for the images.
    Can someone tell me, step by step, what the process is for importing/adding
    images to your application so that I can use the path Images\imagename.gif
    I used the shortcut menu, and add existing item, to add the images to the
    Image folder.

    I do already have the xml files image url set to "Images\imagename.gif"

    Thank you kindly for any direction!

    Sofja, Jun 28, 2006