Adrotator "image not available"

Sofja

iNeed your expertise. Beginner here...

I'm using an adrotator in my application. I've configured my xml file,
referenced it from the adrotator control, and thought I imported the images -
many times I tried to import the images. The thumbnails appear in my Image
folder, however, when I run the application, the images are "not available".

A clue to the problem may be that I noticed that each image
property/location still shows my C:\ drive as the location. It's my
understanding that this should not be because then the application will look
on the user's C: drive for the images.
Can someone tell me, step by step, what the process is for importing/adding
images to your application so that I can use the path Images\imagename.gif
I used the shortcut menu, and add existing item, to add the images to the
Image folder.

I do already have the xml files image url set to "Images\imagename.gif"

Thank you kindly for any direction!