[ADV] Shameless Hype for Ruby Stuff Goodness

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    RubyStuf.com, the premiere place for Ruby stuff, has some new, um, stuff.

    http://www.rubystuff.com/

    Profoundly inspired by a series of ruby-talk threads on just how
    "dangerous" is Ruby comes "Ruby: You'll shoot your eye out" shirts an mugs:

    http://www.cafepress.com/ruby_dangerous
    http://www.cafepress.com/rubyshootout

    (A big shout-out to David Koontz for the artwork.)

    There's also some sort-of-new (i.e., insufficiently hyped) stuff:

    Know someone jonesin' for some less-than-healthy language?

    Get them to the proper rehab clinic:

    http://www.cafepress.com/pythonrehab
    http://www.cafepress.com/perlrehab
    http://www.cafepress.com/javarehab

    Getting ready for the upcoming, country-straddling, Rails extravaganzas?

    Be the best-dressed person there with spiffatronic Rails apparel:

    http://www.cafepress.com/rubyonrailsshop

    Got 'em in black, too:

    http://www.cafepress.com/rubyonrailsshop.39896892

    See all the available Ruby Stuff designs:

    http://www.rubystuff.com/shoplist.html

    Read about Ruby Stuff here:

    http://www.rubystuff.com/about.html

    $$$ raised from Ruby Stuff sales go to help pay for ruby-doc.org.

    Endless thanks to all those who have already purchased stuff.

    --
    James Britt

    "A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
    not worth knowing."
    - A. Perlis
    James Britt, Feb 19, 2006

  2. On Feb 18, 2006, at 7:41 PM, James Britt wrote:

    > RubyStuf.com, the premiere place for Ruby stuff, has some new, um,
    > stuff.
    >
    > http://www.rubystuff.com/

    I'm still holding out for the reworked poster of (most of) the core
    classes. Though the thong is tempting.

    --
    Jason Perkins

    "The computer allows you to make mistakes
    faster than any other invention, with the
    possible exception of handguns and tequila."
    Jason Perkins, Feb 19, 2006

  3. James Britt

    Hal Fulton Guest

    Jason Perkins wrote:

    > I'm still holding out for the reworked poster of (most of) the core
    > classes. Though the thong is tempting.

    Hmmm. I *do* need to revisit that project. It's not on my Top 10 list
    of things to do right now though.

    How about a thong with the Ruby code classes on it?

    Hal
    Hal Fulton, Feb 19, 2006