Advance your career as a lead programmer!

Marta

Hi,

Are you a solid programmer looking for a leadership opportunity?
Stormfront Studios provides experienced and supportive management, a
healthy team environment and a place where high standards are
respected and contributions are recognized.

Our new IP titles on Xbox360, PS3, Wii and PC need your talent!

I work onsite for Stormfront and would be happy to talk with you
further. Or, if you have anyone to refer you can ask me about our
Friends of Stormfront Referral Bonus Program.

Best,

Marta Daglow
(e-mail address removed)

Stormfront Studios
1600 Los Gamos Drive, Suite 380
San Rafael, CA 94903

Here's more about us:

Company and Culture:

Stormfront Studios has earned a reputation as a top developer of award-
winning video games with over 40 published titles, including our 2008
release of Spiderwick; The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers; NASCAR
Racing and Madden NFL Football for EA Sports; and the original
Neverwinter Nights on AOL. In a world where new companies start up and
die with every cycle, Stormfront has prospered for 19 years, and now
we're working on some of our most exciting new IP projects ever.

We've built our team by finding creative and passionate people with
world-class talent and deep expertise in design, programming, art,
audio and production. We provide unique and creative career
challenges. If you're looking for experienced and supportive
management, a healthy team atmosphere, and an outstanding opportunity
where high standards are respected and contributions are recognized,
we would like to talk to you. We offer top pay, top benefits and stock
options, and the company is privately held. We're located just minutes
north of San Francisco. For more information see www.stormfront.com.

Best,

Marta Daglow

Jeff Schwab

Marta said:
Hi,

Are you a solid programmer looking for a leadership opportunity?

Marta:

While your recruitment efforts may be appreciated by some Usenet
readers, such a broad announcement is usually considered "spam," and is
likely to alienate otherwise viable candidates.

A better approach is to read through some of the existing posts for a
while (called "lurking"), do some vetting based on which posters seem to
have the right skills and attitude to fit your company, and respond to
those posters by email (or contact them directly). This will save you
time in the long run, since you will not waste time fielding emails from
obviously unqualified applicants. Further, your email will be seen in a
positive light, especially if you can show that you have taken the time
to understand what the candidates have written and why.

Good luck, and please exercise more discretion in the future. :)