Advanced architecture of c++

abhishekjha10

i was asked this question in an interview. the question is that " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++" i was unable to answer. what
can be the answer ?

Ben Pfaff

i was asked this question in an interview. the question is that " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++" i was unable to answer. what
can be the answer ?

Questions about C++ are best asked in comp.lang.c++.

Kevin Handy

i was asked this question in an interview. the question is that " what
do u mean by advanced architecture of c++" i was unable to answer. what
can be the answer ?

it mean u donut get job; cuz u donut no how 2 write properly,

Erik de Castro Lopo

Kevin said:
it mean u donut get job; cuz u donut no how 2 write properly,

:)

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo (e-mail address removed) (Yes it's valid)
"And MS thinks Linux is vulnerable to forking? 95, 95 OEM SR2, 98, 98SE,
ME, NT, 2000, Bob, .NET, CE, Datacenter, Server, Adv. Server, and now
Web Server, sheesh." -- BTS on LinuxToday.com

abhishekjha10

Hello Mr Kevin,
It looks like that you are little more interested in my
subject. there are a lots of question in the group so many that you
cannt explore each and every topic in a single day. so it s my request
to you that first search your topic of interest from the group and then
mess your head with it. OK. then start messing.....oh
sorry.....searching ....

pete

Hello Mr Kevin,
It looks like that you are little more interested in my
subject. there are a lots of question in the group so many that you
cannt explore each and every topic in a single day. so it s my request
to you that first search your topic
of interest from the group and then
mess your head with it. OK. then start messing.....oh
sorry.....searching ....

Kevin is right.
u r rawng.