Advanced C++ writers

M.Kumar

Hi,
We are looking for good technical writers on C++/VC++ topics. The
materials can include tips/tutorials/advanced articles/project etc.,
Each materials can be paid upto a maximum of $15 depending on the
type/size/quality of the contributions. If you feel you deserve more
pls specify the reasons.

If interested, please send an email to (e-mail address removed).
Copyrighted materials or stuff that are copied from other
websites/books are not accepted.

If accepted, this can be a good long term opportunity.

Thanks
Muthu

tom_usenet

Hi,
We are looking for good technical writers on C++/VC++ topics. The
materials can include tips/tutorials/advanced articles/project etc.,
Each materials can be paid upto a maximum of $15 depending on the
type/size/quality of the contributions. If you feel you deserve more
pls specify the reasons.

Is that a typo, did you mean $150? I think technical articles normally
get in the region of $200-400, but I'm sure a CUJ or Dr. Dobbs
contributor could be more precise on the figure.

Tom

jeffc

M.Kumar said:
Hi,
We are looking for good technical writers on C++/VC++ topics. The
materials can include tips/tutorials/advanced articles/project etc.,
Each materials can be paid upto a maximum of $15 depending on the
type/size/quality of the contributions. If you feel you deserve more
pls specify the reasons.

Well as long as it is a "tip" or "advanced article" that can be written in
"up to a maximum of 10 minutes", I'd say that's about fair.

Julie

tom_usenet said:
Is that a typo, did you mean $150? I think technical articles normally
get in the region of $200-400, but I'm sure a CUJ or Dr. Dobbs
contributor could be more precise on the figure.

Tom

"Tips" usually get $50-75 per submission.

Articles (general), depending on length and other factors, are typically
$350-650.

(Speaking from experience)

By the time you factor in the tax hassles of payment, $15 comes no where near
worth it -- I agree, hopefully it was a typo.