    Anyone else with a web site hosted by AffordableHost having troubles
    today? My site, PageTutor.com has been down for nearly 24 hrs.

    Joe Barta
    Joe Barta, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Joe Barta wrote:
    > Anyone else with a web site hosted by AffordableHost having troubles
    > today? My site, PageTutor.com has been down for nearly 24 hrs.
    >
    > Joe Barta

    I have one site on AF (I think it's on the Newfoundland server, but I'm
    never sure anymore because they keep moving it around) that is ok (it's
    9:30 am EST here).

    Last month I moved my personal site off of AH because of an enormous
    fustercluck they had over the server going down for more than a week,
    and that they somehow lost the backups when they tried to restore. Yes,
    I had my own backups, so I figured if I had to reload it from my own
    copy, I could just as easily ftp it to different host.

    Nick

    --
    Nick Theodorakis

    contact form:
    http://theodorakis.net/contact.html
    Nick Theodorakis, Feb 18, 2006

  3. Joe Barta wrote:
    > Anyone else with a web site hosted by AffordableHost having troubles
    > today? My site, PageTutor.com has been down for nearly 24 hrs.
    >
    > Joe Barta

    As a followup, when I load your page, I get a blank screen, and the
    source shows your ssi includes, so the server-side processing seems to
    be bolloxed. Is your .htaccess file still intact?

    Nick

    Nick Theodorakis, Feb 18, 2006
  4. Joe Barta

    Joe Barta Guest

    Nick Theodorakis wrote:

    > Joe Barta wrote:
    >> Anyone else with a web site hosted by AffordableHost having
    >> troubles today? My site, PageTutor.com has been down for nearly
    >> 24 hrs.
    >>
    >> Joe Barta

    > As a followup, when I load your page, I get a blank screen, and
    > the source shows your ssi includes, so the server-side processing
    > seems to be bolloxed. Is your .htaccess file still intact?

    Don't know. Still cannot FTP into the account nor cam I access C-
    Panel.

    Joe Barta
    Joe Barta, Feb 18, 2006
  5. In article <Xns976DD416D6A39jbartaapknet@207.115.17.102>,
    says...
    > Anyone else with a web site hosted by AffordableHost having troubles
    > today? My site, PageTutor.com has been down for nearly 24 hrs.

    You should have done what a large number of their customers did: you
    should have left when that dotCanada outfit took over.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 19, 2006
  6. In article <fqGJf.9160$>,
    says...
    > Joe Barta wrote:
    > > Anyone else with a web site hosted by AffordableHost having troubles
    > > today? My site, PageTutor.com has been down for nearly 24 hrs.
    > >
    > > Joe Barta

    > the server-side processing seems to
    > be bolloxed.

    The you go, getting all technical again.

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/
    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 19, 2006