AGLOCO IS A PERFECT SYSTEM

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by merve, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. merve

    merve Guest

    WHAT IS AGLOCO?

    Ever notice on the Internet that some people are making all the money
    (YouTube, Google, MySpace, eBay, Skype, etc.)

    As users, we usually get nothing - well I just joined AGLOCO and its
    sole purpose is to get its members their share of the value created on
    the Internet (that's everything from search and advertising revenue to
    user-generated content sites).

    You can check out the site to see how AGLOCO does it, but from my
    standpoint I just use the Internet the same as usual, and they work in
    the background to collect money for me. One feature I really like is
    that they reward the early people who help build out the network.

    To be more specific, AGLOCO has a Viewbar which will gain revenue for
    us. All we have to do is download and run it for 5 hours a month. Only
    5 hours. The Viewbar is still in testing process so this is the time
    perfect time to recruit new members before anyone else gets them :) So
    be a member now and tell your family and friends about it. We will
    grow the economic network, AGLOCO, together and we will enjoy the
    revenue it generates together.

    AGLOCO is just like AllAdvantage of 1999. It generated 200 million
    dollars revenue and distributed 120 million dollars to its members. It
    reached 10 million users in 18 months. AGLOCO has a goal of reaching
    10 million members in only 6 months. And they will distribute 90% of
    their revenue to us, members. But it is important to be an early
    member who will help AGLOCO grow. You will be rewarded even more for
    that. There are people who received $25,000 from AllAdvantage but they
    were early members who recruited more. Besides that, there were
    members who earned a modest $45 a month for not doing much of work.
    This all brings us to conclusion: AGLOCO is worth a shot.

    AGLOCO's story is simple:

    Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and
    online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How
    much of that money are you making? NONE!

    AGLOCO thinks you deserve a piece of the action.

    AGLOCO collects money from those companies on behalf of its members.
    (For example, Google currently pays AOL 10 cents for every Google
    search by an AOL user. And Google still has enough profit to pay $1.6
    billion dollars for YouTube, an 18-month old site full of content that
    YouTube's users did not get paid for!

    AGLOCO will work to get its Members their share of this and more.

    AGLOCO is building a new form of online community that they call an
    Economic Network. They are not only paying Members their fair share,
    but they're building a community that will generate the kind of
    fortune that YouTube made. But instead of that wealth making only a
    few people rich, the entire community will get its share.

    What's the catch? No catch - no spyware, no pop-ups and no spam -
    membership and software are free and AGLOCO is 100% member owned.
    Privacy is a core value and AGLOCO never sells or rents member
    information.

    So do both of us a favor: Sign up for AGLOCO right now! If you use
    this link to sign up, I automatically get credit for referring you and
    helping to build AGLOCO.

    http://www.agloco.com/r/BBBM8910

    Thanks

    merve, Mar 2, 2007