    Thanks.
    --
    Mike McAllister

    Mike McAllister, May 24, 2007

  2. Hi Mike,

    I'm not aware of any explicit settings are required for AJAX to work
    through firewall. Would you please depict more on the issues you're
    experiencing?

    You may want to check if there's any setting in the firewall to remove http
    headers which may required by AJAX calls. Also, if the firewall or proxy
    has cache, you may want to clear them and test again.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 25, 2007

  3. Hi Mike,

    Please feel free to let me know if there's anything else I can help.

    Walter Wang [MSFT], May 30, 2007