ajax basic

tarun.sinha

Hello All

Please Help me out, I have heard about Ajax Programming.
I want to use it in my application but i can't understand
the basic of Ajax.I serach a lot and studied in google
Please excuse me for a poor Knowledge in Web Technology.
One more Thing I need to ask may it is ver silly question to ask.
I used validation control called RegularExpression,but when the error
Mesg display say "Invalid ID" it disturbed the aliginment of the
Labels, textbox Button etc... How to make it in a proper Alignment.

I am using ASP.NET with VB.NET as code Behind

Thanking You
With regards
Tarun Sinha