    3) JS Frameworks like jQuery with ASP.NET returning XML?

    Thank you!

    Manuel
    Manuel Markus, Apr 13, 2007

  2. Manuel Markus

    bruce barker Guest

    the one that best matches your requirements.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 13, 2007

  3. I prefer the Microsoft stuff right now, but that is largely due to the
    control support. I have used open source implementations prior to this. As
    far as what you should use? It depends on your requirements.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 13, 2007
  4. ASP.NET AJAX is being integrated into ASP.NET, so you might as well learn to
    use it now because you'll be learning to use it later anyway.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Apr 14, 2007
  5. On Apr 13, 5:28 pm, "Manuel Markus" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > which ajax framework should I choose from?
    >
    > 1) Ajax.NET Professional whcih has best browser support, but no controls
    > 2) ASP.NET AJAX from Microsoft, I don't like UpdatePanel, what else is best
    > there?
    > 3) JS Frameworks like jQuery with ASP.NET returning XML?

    Maybe consider our framework?
    http://ajaxwidgets.com/

    ??

    ..t
    Thomas Hansen, Apr 18, 2007
  6. Manuel Markus

    cowznofsky Guest

    On Apr 13, 11:28 am, "Manuel Markus" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > which ajax framework should I choose from?
    >
    > 1) Ajax.NET Professional whcih has best browser support, but no controls
    > 2) ASP.NET AJAX from Microsoft, I don't like UpdatePanel, what else is best
    > there?
    > 3) JS Frameworks like jQuery with ASP.NET returning XML?
    >
    > Thank you!
    >
    > Manuel

    Anthem is lightweight and very easy to use.
    http://anthem-dot-net.sourceforge.net/
    cowznofsky, Apr 25, 2007