Ajax installed.. where are Ajax controls like popup in my VS toolbox ??

jobs

Pardon the confusion..

Atlas is now Ajax Extensions?

Anyways, I;m going through the install process, having installed 1.0
beta, CTP, and the control toolkit.

Everything appears to have gone well.. some confusion about tags and
the name switching from Atlas to Ajax Extensions now just ASP: tags...

I watched a few of the videos. I'm trying to create or find a dynamic
date picker, one site suggeted the atlas popup controll. I create a new
ajax website, and i see a few new controls in the vs toolbox, but
don'ts all the ones that seem to be available in the training videos. I
installed the vsi provided in the toolkit.

thanks.