AJAX MaskedEdit Question for Time Entry

Paul Marrero

I am using the AJAX ToolKit 1.0.20229.20821 with VS 2005. I have created a
data-entry screen that will allow people to enter time and save it to the
database. The MaskedEdit AJAX Extender works great, however, to keep the
data-entry people flowing, I would rather not have them take their hands off
the keyboard to enter an "A" or a "P" to change the time to AM or PM
respetively. I would like to tweak the source code to allow them to either
toggle the AM or PM with the + key, or use + for PM and - for AM. This will
allow them to keep their fingers on the numeric pad. Any ideas where I can
find that section of code?

Thanks.
-Paul