AJAX not working in FireFox

krishna.tunikipati

Hi

I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0

My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0

But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions

Plz give me a solution ASAP

Thanks in advance

Gregor Kofler

(e-mail address removed) meinte:
Hi

I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0

My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0

My AJAX scripts were working fine in FF2. They are still working in FF3.
And they work in IE.
But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions

A real tragedy. What was the question?
Plz give me a solution ASAP

Easy: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Thanks in advance

You're welcome.

Gregor

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0

My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0

But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions

Plz give me a solution ASAP
(sic!)

Pull the plug.

<http://jibbering.com/faq/>

PointedEars

David Karr

Hi

I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0

My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0

But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions

Plz give me a solution ASAP

Thanks in advance

Without exact details of the code from your page, what you think it
should be doing, and what it is doing, including any exact error
messages or log messages, I'm sure no one would be able to help you.

Did you try debugging your application with Firebug to see where it's
going wrong?

GArlington

Hi

I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0

My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0

But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions

Plz give me a solution ASAP

Thanks in advance

Any my AJAX code works just fine in IE6 AND FF3.
No problems...