    Plz give me a solution ASAP

    Thanks in advance

    , Sep 4, 2008

  2. meinte:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0
    >
    > My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0

    My AJAX scripts were working fine in FF2. They are still working in FF3.
    And they work in IE.

    > But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions

    A real tragedy. What was the question?

    Easy: http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    > Thanks in advance

    You're welcome.

    Gregor

    http://web.gregorkofler.com ::: meine JS-Spielwiese

    Gregor Kofler, Sep 4, 2008

  3. wrote:
    > I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0
    >
    > My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0
    >
    > But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions
    >
    > Plz give me a solution ASAP

    (sic!)

    Pull the plug.

    <http://jibbering.com/faq/>

    PointedEars

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Sep 4, 2008
  4. David Karr Guest

    On Sep 4, 5:32 am, wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0
    >
    > My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0
    >
    > But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions
    >
    > Plz give me a solution ASAP
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Without exact details of the code from your page, what you think it
    should be doing, and what it is doing, including any exact error
    messages or log messages, I'm sure no one would be able to help you.

    Did you try debugging your application with Firebug to see where it's
    going wrong?

    David Karr, Sep 4, 2008
  5. GArlington Guest

    On Sep 4, 1:32 pm, wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have updated my firefox browser from 2.0 to 3.0
    >
    > My AJAX functionality is not working in firefox3.0
    >
    > But in firefox2.0 it worked fine. and working fine in all IE versions
    >
    > Plz give me a solution ASAP
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    Any my AJAX code works just fine in IE6 AND FF3.
    No problems...

    GArlington, Sep 5, 2008