AJAX search

Peter Morris

Hi all

I have a structure like so
Product 1---* Edition 1---* Collateral

I would like a search page on my site which allows the user to enter
keywords and see a list of thumbnail images (already PNG files on my server)
in the box below. What I would also like is the following

01: You cannot select Edition without a Product
02: Selecting Product will show the relevant Editions
03: Changing either of the above will change the search result thumbnails
04: Show results as the user types

I am using the new ASP MVC web extensions (latest release). I have never
even looked at Ajax. Any info (at all) will be most useful and very
appreciated!

Thanks

Pete

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)