    positioning them?

    Thanks,
    Max

    Max, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Max

    Randy Webb Guest

    Max said the following on 9/16/2005 11:19 AM:

    > Hello -
    >
    > For some reason my js alert boxes are not centered. What is the syntax for
    > positioning them?

    You can't.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Max

    ASM Guest

    Max wrote:
    > Hello -
    >
    > For some reason my js alert boxes are not centered. What is the syntax for
    > positioning them?

    You can't syntax :)

    Probably this box opens at the last place you did close it ?

    But ... not sure.

    Exemple :
    on my Mac with FF, Safari and some others
    alerts are displayed in a drawer à la Mac
    while Opera displays it's own large box where it wants
    and IE displays in its box à la Windows (or almost)

    ASM, Sep 16, 2005