Alignment of Datalist Items

Ben Arthur

Hi All,
I have a datalist which dynamically presents items from the database as
a list. Each row will have different number of items....i have set
repeat columns to 2....the problem I have is the entire row gets aligned
to center, so if 2 rows have different heights(due to different number
of items) they look entirely out of synch...i teried valign="top" but
that does not help either...any suggestions?Hers how it shud look
Row 1 Row 2
Item 1 Item 3
Item 2 Item 4
Item 5
Item 6
But presently looks like
Row 1
Item 1 Row 2
Item 2 Item 3
Item 5 Item 4
Item 6

Thanks,
Ben

Ben

Found the solution...in case anyone was wondering...used the height
property instead of valign to make it work....
Thanks anyways to those who took time to read my post...
Ben