DataList Alignment

TCORDON

I have a DataList set with Horizontal Alignment, it is supposed to display 3
items per row, and it does this verry well but when the result is less that
3 records (2) then it separates both items in what looks as an attempt to
Justify them. Item Horizonal Alignment is set to Left, HorizontalAlign is
set to left also. But it does not display them both aligned to the left.

Thanks