all bitmap button in grid?

Mark Fitzpatrick

I would use the ImageButton. It handles all the event shta tyou would
normally want to use on an button and displays the image as well.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello Dave,

Have you got any further ideas on this or have you determined the control
to use?

Please feel free to post here if you have any further question.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead