all programmings

dave_mikesell

it is an awful and silly blog about languages, full of superficial
copy/pasted texts :(

it must be another newbie attempt to earn money easily with google ads

And your click made him some dough ;-)

Obnoxious User

it is an awful and silly blog about languages, full of superficial
copy/pasted texts :(

it must be another newbie attempt to earn money easily with google ads

And the newest post is almost a year old.

OU

Alexander Dong Back Kim

And the newest post is almost a year old.

OU

He is trying to get some money by showing Google AdSense.
Cheap bastard but good idea =)

Cheers,

p.s.: I clicked it once :) which mean I gave you few cents :)