Alternating row in gridview

Guest

on the rowcreated or rowdatabound i was looking for the alternateing row
like existed in the datagrid. I need to set a style depending on which row
is current" alternating or row.

Anyone know where it went?

Mark Rae

on the rowcreated or rowdatabound i was looking for the alternateing row
like existed in the datagrid. I need to set a style depending on which row
is current" alternating or row.

Anyone know where it went?

You can do it directly in the tag...

<asp:GridView ..............>
<AlternatingRowStyle CssClass="........" />
</asp:GridView>

Guest

Thanks for the reply,
Once created,is it then available in code, or can it be found using
findcontrol?

Mark Rae

Thanks for the reply,
Once created,is it then available in code, or can it be found using
findcontrol?

Is "what" then available in code...?

You said you need to set a style depending on whether the current row is an
alternating row or not - the example I gave you will do that.

Is this not what you meant...?