And suddendly

Paul

And suddenly as reality began to sink in, they realised they were very
wrong. HOw could they be so dumb and so wrong?
And they receeded back into their little wormholes and once again there was
bliss. No filth, no swearing , no slander , no bbickering, no nonsensical
bullshit. Yes it was all gone , a distance memory in our pasts.

And we were in blissfull exstacy in a world of correctness and values and
respect and decency once more.

:)

akssoon

Due to a general interest in C++ I've been an observer of this
particular newsgroup for some time now and I think that this is the
perfect time to ask for something that I only know from the German
Usenet. The original German name for *it* is "Merkbefreiung". This
would to the best of my knowledge translate to something like
"Exemption from noticing *ANYTHING*" (If this already exists in
English please share the info).

Let me explain :p

It's basically a made up ASCII form which is presented to someone who
has repeatedly shown disruptive, insulting and trolling behavior and
is used to accomplish two things.

1) Inform that person that from now on he's exempted from noticing
*ANYTHING* in this newsgroup any more.
2) Inform the rest of the newsgroup to *PLONK*/killfile/aggressivly
ignore that person.

Sadly my German -> English translation skills are too poor to retain
all the subtle jokes contained in that form so I won't even try. But
my question remains:

Is it appropriate to suggest something like that now after all what
happened?

Sincerely yours
Arun

Michael Doubez

If you cannot refrain yourself from answering, could you all please
keep such demeaning comments to private conversation ?

The group doesn't need to witness your exchange and none of the
protagonists comes out greater from it.

Noah Roberts

Paul is already in my killfile as a troll.

Leigh is already in my killfile for doing nothing but feed the troll.

You're going to join them soon if you don't stop. You and the rest of
the twits filling this newsgroup with troll shit and thread after thread
of new replies... if your sole purpose here is to feed the Paul troll
and fill this newsgroup with noise I've got no use for you.